Let our environmental experts handle research and field work.
Let Seneca Companies’ team of environmental experts handle the research and field work for your required site assessments to ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations. We expedite the process by completing the necessary paperwork, forms, testing and submittals on your behalf — making the process easy and cost-effective. Our services include:
- Aquifer and Site Characterization.
- Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 Risk Based Corrective Action (RBCA) Reports.
- Monitoring and Remediation Reports (MRR).
- Contaminated Site Work Plans.
- Site Monitoring.
- Limited Site Checks.
- Corrective Action Design Report (CADR) or Corrective Action Plan (CAP).
- Free Product Assessment and Recovery.
- Monitoring Well Installation, Repair and Closure.
- Groundwater and Soil Sampling .
- Record Searches.
- Environmental Covenants
After the Assessment
Once the assessment is complete, our staff will carefully consider all data, including depth to water, soil type, contaminant distribution and variety, groundwater velocity and other site-specific data. Pilot tests may be completed to test the applicability and potential effectiveness of a particular remedial method. A conceptual design of the remediation plan and proposed costs are then submitted to the client, regulators and the insurance carrier (if applicable) for approval. Our remedial actions include implementing:
- Soil Over Excavation.
- Soil Vapor Extraction (SVE).
- Air Sparge (AS) and Biosparge.
- Surfactant flushing.
- Soil Mixing.
- In-Situ Injection Technologies: Enhanced Bioremediation, Chemical Oxidation, Carbon
- Groundwater Extraction: Pump and Treat, Total Fluids Extraction (TFE), Multi-Phase Extraction (MPE).
Whether the contamination is from a leaking underground storage tank (LUST), above ground storage tank (AST), dry cleaning operation or industrial waste site, Seneca can help assess and remediate the project in a cost and time-efficient method. Get in touch for more information.